lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Development Day 96: I Need Your Vote!

Hello again. Thanks for comming :)
I couldn't do much today because I've been busy... I'm going to Europe! :D
Yep! I'm going for 3 weeks, but don't worry, I'll be able to work on the game as usually :)

Oh, yes. I did little changes, like:

Flais can now be killed with the Tamarind power-up. If you shoot them they throw up a black smoke particle.




I don't know if it is a good idea to keep the Flai's deaths like that...

And talking about smoke, when a Tamarind bullet touches a block it will get destroyed and will leave a bit of dust...



Uh, yes, that's the dust.

I changed the spikes. In fact, I made two models:


I can't decide which model should I use...
The one at the left combines with the kind of art from the background, while the one at the right is more notable for the player.
Please, I need your vote, COMMENT BELOW!

I also changed something little from the background, it is unfinished, so I don't have a snapshot at the moment.

Oh! Jonathan Leek made new levels! He will send them to me this night. I can't wait :)


Well, thanks for reading another post of the Development of Ooni. I hope you liked it because I stayed up late to do it >:(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario