lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Development Day 27: KickStarter Approved Me! But....

KickStarter sent me a mail this evening. They approved my KickStarter campaing...

You may be wondering why I'm not writting with exclamation marks.
Looks like the I won't be able to receive the funds earned unless I have an US adress and an US Bank account. As you might already know, I don't live in the United States. I have family living in Texas, but if they are not part of the project, it is against the rules of KickStarter to involve them. And since this is serious legal stuff, I would not like to cheat in here.

So, my KickStarter campaign is now officially cancelled... By me...

This made me pretty sad. I definitely won't get the help I need.
But remember that on the right side of this blog, there is always going to be a Donate button.
So, if you really like the blog, or want to help me to make this game come true without any problems; please, support with a buck or two if you can...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario