miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

Development Day 36: ZuperZ.com (via: The Green Tie's Blog)

I just received a mail from someone called Alex. He/She told me that ZuperZ.com is now avaliable.

I've been waiting for this moment for almost 3 years.... But now, I don't care...
Since I released (or however you say it) the ZuperZ.net it's been really hard to update it and also no one visits it... So, FUCK IT!
I'm really comforted with Blogger (AKA Blogspot)... It is SO easy and natural to use that I've got lots of Blogs dedicated to various themes! And I'm going for More!

I've got Ooni Game Dev News, The Freak Feast's Daily Pics, The Random Clip's Comics, The Green Tie's Gaming Reviews, My Minecraft Server's News, a Dev Blog of a crappy game I made for a competition and even a personal Blog.

I'm really comforted with it :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario