martes, 26 de julio de 2011

Development Day 14: The Price

Sorry for posting too late, I've not been in my house all this time! -.-
And, as you may think, I couldn't develop anything for today, sorry.

But I think that today is a good day for talking about the price of the game.
I have already stated that the first version of my game, Ooni, will be released with:
  • More than 100 Challenging Stages (3 Worlds: 30 Stages each + Boss Battle + 3 Cutscenes) 
  • It will include More than 20 enemies
  • Over 100 Achievements
  • Challenge Mode
  • Global Leaderboards
  • Up to 10 Fruits (Power-Ups)
And that's just the First Version!
If that's not enough for you, add monthly Updates, that will give you more Worlds, Game Modes, Enemies, Fruit and more!

Now, the question is: How much should I charge for the game?

Well, I am a 15 year old guy, I don't basically NEED money for now, I mean, I would like to get lots-o-money to buy stuff and that, but Honestly I rather making a game that almost everyone can buy, not too expensive.

So, my decision (for now) is to publish the game at $2.99
I don't know what you guys think, but I think that this is a fair price for now; and it may go up as the game slowly grows.
Also, I am going to put the game in -67% during the first week, that should be $0.99! So be ready until The Day comes :D

So, I think this is all for now...
Oh! Today the Dev Blog is Two Weeks Old!
Yay!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario