miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

Ooni's Development Blog Created!

Uh, I don't know how to start here... So, I'll just introduce myself.

My name is Rodrigo G. Maitret, but I should be better known as "The Green Tie". I am a Game Developer, so you should already know that this is the Blog where I will post stuff about my projects, I'll tell you more about that later. Where was I? I am mexican (yes, mexican), so if i get some grammar errors don't get mad or something. What else? 15, that's my age, I'm 15 years old...

Now, the projects, or project in this case; is going to be Ooni.
Ooni is a new Indie platformer game introducing some kind of handless green lizard as our playable character.
But what makes Ooni different from all platformers? Well, I've been a fan of video games since I was a little kid, I've played hundreds of different games. So what I am going to do is that I am going to put everything I've learned from video games into one, Ooni, of course. But when I mean EVERYTHING, it's everything! This will incluede all kinds of obstacles, enemies and power-ups that you can imagine.
This is really hard to explain, but you will see as the development goes on :D

So, this is going to be the Development Blog of this game, Ooni; and I will post here everything I do, add or change to the game, I will give you news daily, if I can.

Don't forget that you can help the Development!
As I'm going to post news of the games, you will be able (I believe) to comment!
You can tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if I should do something different, I would appreciate that :)

Well, I think I'm done here, it's my first post, I hope I didn't screw up anything.

What else can I say?
Let's Begin? Boom Goes the Dynamite?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario